Largest Washer Manufacturers in the World
For more than a century, Wrought has been serving the nation’s leading industries, supplying high-quality washers for a broad range of markets including automotive, agricultural, electrical, appliance, construction equipment and material handling.
Wrought is a full-service company that offers state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, design, customer service and sales operations.
Watch Wrought Washer on Manufacturing Marvels
Wrought Washer Mfg., Inc. Guiding Principles
- The marketplace is the driving force behind everything we do.
- At our core, we are a customer orientated company with an overriding commitment to quality.
- Our primary measures of success are customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
- We operate as a “lean” organization with a minimum of bureaucracy and a never-ending focus on productivity.
- We never lose sight of our strategic vision.
- We think and act with a sense of urgency.
- Outstanding, dedicated people make it all happen, particularly when they work together as a team.
- We are sensitive to the needs of all employees and to the communities in which we operate. We will operate at all levels of our business with the highest degree of integrity and ethical values.
Our Quality Management System Certification includes ISO 9001:2008. Our QA lab is also approved by BSI America, Inc. By maintaining substantial stocks of the most popular washer types and sizes, Wrought is able to react quickly to customer needs. That same attention to superior service also applies to Wrought’s ability to design and produce special and custom washers quickly.
Through its 225,000-square-foot Milwaukee factory, Wrought operates more than 50 presses, has stocks in excess of 12 million pounds of raw material, and processes more than 200,000 pounds of steel per day.
In addition to its Milwaukee factory, Wrought has warehouse locations in Houston, Texas; Charlotte, N.C.; Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas; La Mirada, Calif., and Mt. Pleasant, Wis., which all have the capability to provide immediate washer delivery or pick-up service.
Our product line is ever-changing to meet the needs of today’s demanding marketplace. Over the years, Wrought’s focus has expanded to include manufacturing an extensive range of stamped washers, formed parts and sub-assemblies for a wide variety of product applications.
Wrought products are made in the U.S. and we now offer imported USS washers and SAE washers. Our philosophy is to provide top-quality products and outstanding customer value through prompt delivery, reasonable pricing, and personalized order processing.